Marco J. Pavlik
2438 Roundy Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45236
|Seeking leadership position as Manager of Administration or Director of Personnel.|
|Several years of successful experience in adminsration and managing across several industries. Capable leader able to enhance efficiency and raise productivity.|
|• Able to negotiation resources and talents within foundation environment.|
• Efficient streamliner of workflow processes.
• Standardize and simplify regulatory guidelines.
• Skilled director in time-critical situations.
• Conflict resolution.
• Able to lead internal cooperation.
Trost Foundation, Cincinnati, OH
1989 - Present
|Assistant to the Sr. Vice President of Programs|
|• Key point of contact between laborers and VP on several important projects|
• Coordinated problem solving to reduce system errors
• Developed new grant writing program which resulted in the award of several key grants
• Diminished preparation of grant time by 35%
• Wrote guidelines for internet correspondence
Washington Finance Corporation, Cincinnati, OH
1986 - 1989
|• Led team of 3 office workers |
• Oversaw issues related to government and regulatory compliance
• Edited all final draft documentation according to company standards
Lincoln Bank, Lincoln, OH
1982 - 1986
|Personnel Director/Executive Administrator|
|• Organized new department of 85 employees|
• Conducted all Human Resources operations
• Created job descriptions and salary reviews
• Rewrote Employee Handbook
Waddell Mortgage Group, Lincoln, OH
1976 - 1982
|• Administrative responsibilities and functions|
|Training and Credentials|
• Computer training, Columbus Community College.
• Awarded advanced computer certifications from Microsoft.
Additional certifications from:
• Leadership Institute, Xavier University
• Carnegie Advanced Management Course, Lincoln, Ohio.
• Disney Ambassador, Disney Land/Florida
|professinalsmapleresume.info - Remmber A good Resume Is Vital To Getting The Perfect Job|