Otis M. Cantrell
3339 Cedar Lane
Boston, MA 02109
|Business Skills Summary|
|Administrative professional with 10+ years experience in business support services. Strengths include:|
JD Andrews Business Associates, Boston, MA
2001 - Present
|• Executed requests for dispatching transportation vehicles for the public transit.|
Crane Company, Boston, MA
1997 - 2001
|Senior Business Rater|
|• Audited a full range of insurance policies and complex transactions.|
• Supplied training and guidance to other business raters within a single-line rating unit.
• Demonstrated initiative and sound judgement to resolve problems.
Commercial Savings & Loan, Boston, MA
1987 - 1997
|• Examined pertinent information and debited/credited appropriate accounts.|
• Managed cases and identified specific information in audits.
• Prepared well-written correspondence using company templates.
• Maintained daily balance sheets.
• Adhered to standard and departmental operating procedures, and regulations.
• Managed disputes to quick resolution.
• Handled incoming correspondence.
• Verified autopayment accuracy.
Franklin Group, Boston, MA
1983 - 1987
|• Administered payroll and communicated information to the city manager for all schools in the area.|
|Education / Training|
Johnson Dispatching School
|Transportation and Emergency Dispatching|
|Medical Billing & Medical Terminology Courses|
|professinalsmapleresume.info - Remmber A good Resume Is Vital To Getting The Perfect Job|