Harold R. Lesniak
1092 Woodside Circle
Destin, FL 32541
|A position in Aeronautical Engineering to contribute to the timely completion of space projects.|
Creed Polytechnic Institute, Tampa, FL
|Bachelor of Science, Aeronautical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering|
|GPA: 3.95, Relevant Courses|
Fixed Wing Design / Space Travel Dynamics
Elements of Mechanical Engineering/ Experimental Fluid Dynamics
Vehicle Dynamics and Automated Control
*Created a 4-seat GA aircraft with a turbofan engine.
Awards & Scholarships
Graduated Summa Cum Laude (1999)
Pi Tau Sigma
(Mechanical Engineering Honor Fraternity)
|• Academically skilled in the areas of design, development and testing of aircraft or space vehicles.|
• Able to apply knowledge of aerodynamics to the development and modification of aircraft components.
• Investigate and analyze data to improve mechanical and electro-mechanical products and systems.
• Excellent organizational project skills.
• Ability to test prototypes/subassemblies and evaluate the effects of stress.
• Ensure compliance of product to meet design and customer specifications.
• Optimize operations, maintenance and repair activities to maximize productivity.
• Computer Knowledge:
Operating Systems: Windows/Unix
Programming Languages: HTML/C
Applications: Word / CAD / Matlab (Simulink) / Alpha 5,
Geno Laboratories, Inc., Ocala, FL
1997 - Present
|• Constructed database system for use in a lab warehouse.|
Hanes Furnishings, Tampa, FL
1996 - 1997
|• Organized the transportation of large, heavy furniture and appliances.|
• Categorized and transfered client possessions.
GM Week Committee Member
Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout--12 years of dedicated service
|professinalsmapleresume.info - Remmber A good Resume Is Vital To Getting The Perfect Job|